Matt joined Rosenblatt LLP in November 2017 having previously worked for Dentons UKMEA LLP and Speechly Bircham LLP.
Matt specialises in general commercial real estate with a mixture of investment, development, finance, occupier and management work. Matt also has considerable experience dealing with distressed real estate on behalf of banks and insolvency practitioners.
Recent transactions include:
- Acting for a manufacturer on its land acquisition and subsequent development of a bespoke distribution warehouse facility with a total transaction value in excess of £8 million
- Acting for liquidators on the disposal of a portfolio of over 140 freehold and leasehold pubs with a total transaction value in excess of £35 million
- Acting for administrators on the disposal of 5 business parks and associated management company structure with a total transaction value in excess of £10 million
- Acting for a hedge fund relocating to newly built office accommodation in the city and exiting them from their existing lease arrangements
- Acting for a major bank lending on a portfolio of HMO properties with a total transaction value of in excess of £5 million”