Rosenblatt’s Corporate team thrives on challenge. Whether we’re hitting the deadline on a crucial deal or meeting the demands of day-to-day business, we guarantee our clients far more than technical expertise.
Anthony Vaughan joined Rosenblatt in 2016, having previously worked at Fladgate.
Anthony has a particular expertise and interest in the leisure industry and works extensively for clients in the hotel and advertising industries. He is consistently recommended by Chambers UK and the Legal 500 for his expertise in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions and hotels and leisure.
Some of his previous work includes:
- Advising Adventurous Journeys Capital Partners on the disposal of the Isle de France Hotel to LVMH.
- Acting for Akkeron Hotels Group Limited on: the acquisition of ten hotels from the administrators of Butterfly Hotels Limited and Crowne Hotels Limited; the acquisition of the Folio hotel business and eight hotels from Mulbourn Limited; and the acquisition of 18 Forestdale hotels, funded with a mixture of equity, deferred consideration and a new £32m credit facility provided by Lloyds Banking Group.
- Advising Green Pilgrim Limited, part of James Brent’s Akkeron Group, on its acquisition of the Plymouth Argyle Football Club from the administrators.
- Advising Coral Capital Group Plc, a Cuban based venture capital company, on a hotel related acquisition, a proposed Cuban fund and other joint ventures.
- Advising RREEF Real Estate, part of the global alternative investment management business of Deutsche Bank’s Asset Management division, on its £100m+ acquisition of Four Pillars Hotel Group. This acquisition presented particular challenges due to the complicated nature of the tax structuring which factored a possible REIT exit into the initial acquisition structure.