Clients, both corporate and individual, and fellow legal professionals turn to Rosenblatt’s Dispute Resolution team for incisive action on contentious commercial issues. The team has acquired an outstanding international reputation for its success in litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, and for its skill in smoothing the path to a positive outcome.
Adrian Harris joined Rosenblatt in February 2015, having previously been a partner and CEO at GRM Law.
He has spent the majority of his career as a partner in US law firms, including terms as managing partner of their London offices.
He has extensive experience representing a broad spectrum of distressed investors, collateral agents, financial institutions, trade creditors, debtors and other parties-in-interest in insolvency related proceedings, out of court restructurings and distressed asset and debt transactions.
Some of his previous cases include:-
- Representation of a private equity client in relation to its bid to acquire Coryton Refinery, the major UK asset of the PetroPlus group of companies.
- Representation of a number of hedge funds including the largest ex prime-brokerage client in relation to issues arising out of the Administration of Lehman Brothers International (Europe).
- Restructuring the subsidiary of the UK’s largest commercial broadcaster involving the spin-off of its UK and Irish cinema advertising business.
- Representation of ING as the Operating Adviser in the restructuring of a £531 million securitisation of a 32-hotel portfolio.
- Representation of the New York office of an international bank in its capacity as indenture trustee in relation to the restructuring of multiple dual credit-linked note issuances in Asia – face value over $1 billion.
- Representation of various insolvency practitioners in connection with fraud investigations and asset recovery internationally.
Adrian has been awarded the position of recommended insolvency specialist for England by Insolvency Law Experts (www.insolvency-lawexperts.com) and is a Lawyer Monthly Awards Winner for Bankruptcy and Insolvency Lawyer of the Year 2014